Title: On Function Spaces with Fractional Wavelet Transform
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-20-00045; Volume 3 / Issue 3 / Year 2021 (Special Issue), Pages 122-134
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Muhammed Duman a , Öznur Kulak b
aGiresun University, Faculty of Sciences and Letters, Department of Mathematics, Giresun, Turkey
bAmasya University, Faculty of Sciences and Letters, Department of Mathematics, Amasya, Turkey
Received: 5 December 2020, Accepted: 1 January 2021, Published: 25 April 2021.
Corresponding Author: Öznur Kulak (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Text: PDF
Let and be weight functions on . In this paper, we define to be the vector space of such that the fractional wavelet transform belongs to for 1 ≤ p, q < ∞. We endow this space with a sum norm and show that becomes a Banach space. Also we prove that is an essential Banach Module over under some conditions. We obtain its approximate identities, dual space and multipliers space. At the end of this paper we discuss the inclusion properties, compact embeddings of these spaces.
Keywords: Fractional wavelet transform, Essential Banach module, Approximate identity, Compact embedding, Multipliers spaceReferences:
- L. B. Almeida, Product and convolution theorems for the fractional Fourier transform, IEEE Signal Processing Letters 4 (1), 15-17, 1997.
- I. Daubechies, Ten Lectures on Wavelets, CBMS-NSF, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1992.
- R. S. Doran and J. Wichmann, Approximate Identity and Approximate Identity and Factorization in Banach Modules, Lecture Notes in Math., Heidelberg, New York, 1979.
- C. Duyar and A. T. Gürkanli, Multipliers and relative completion in weighted Lorentz space, Acta Math. Sci. 23B (4), 467-476, 2003.
- H. G. Feichtinger and K. H. Gröchenig, Banach spaces related to integrable group representations and their atomic decompositions, I, Journal of Functional Analysis 86 (2), 307-340, 1989.
- H. G. Feichtinger and A. T. Gürkanli, On a family of weighted convolution algebras, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 13 (3), 517-525, 1990.
- R. H. Fischer, A. T. Gürkanli and T. S. Liu, On a family of weighted spaces, Math. Slovaca. 46 (1), 71-82, 1996.
- G. I. Gaudry, Multipliers of weighted Lebesgue and measure spaces, Proc. Lon. Math. Soc. 19 (3), 327-340, 1969.
- Ö. Kulak, On function spaces with wavelet transform in , Hacet. J. Math. Stat. 40 (2), 163-177, 2011.
- T. S. Liu and A. Van Rooij, Sums and intersections of normed linear spaces, Math. Nachr. 42, 29-42, 1969.
- A. Prasad, S. Manna, A. Mahato and V. K. Singh, The generalized continuous wavelet transform associated with the fractional Fourier transform, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 259, 660-671, 2014.
- A. Prasad and P. Kumar, Fractional wavelet transform in terms of fractional convolution, Progr. Fract. Differ. Appl. 3, 201-210, 2015.
- H. Reiter and J. D. Stegeman, Classical Harmonic Analysis and Locally Compact Group, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 2000.
- M. A. Rieffel, Induced Banach representation of Banach algebras and locally compact groups, J. Funct. Anal. 1, 443-491, 1967.
- E. Toksoy and A. Sandıkçı, On function spaces with fractional Fourier transform in weighted Lebesgue spaces, J. Inequal. Appl. 2015 (87), 1-10, 2015.
- H. C. Wang, Homogeneous Banach Algebras, Marcel Dekker INC., New York, 1977.