Title: Quasi-Hadamard product of certain classes with respect to symmetric points connected with q-Salagean operator
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-20-00059; Volume 4 / Issue 1 / Year 2022, Pages 77-84
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Sheza M. El-Deeb a
aDepartment of Mathematics, College of Science and Arts, Al-Badaya, Qassim University, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia — Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Damietta University, New Damietta 34517, Egypts
Received: 31 December 2020, Accepted: 13 October 2021, Published: 18 November 2021.
Corresponding Author: Sheza M. El-Deeb (Email address: email@example.com)
Full Text: PDF
The foremost determination of this paper is to attain results associated with the quasi-Hadamard product of certain starlike and convex functions with respect to symmetric points related with q-Salagean operator.
Keywords: Quasi-Hadamard product, symmetric points, q-Salagean operatorReferences:
- M. H. Abu Risha, M. H. Annaby, M. E. H. Ismail and Z. S. Mansour, Linear q-difference equations, Z. Anal. Anwend. 26, 481–494, 2007.
- M. K. Aouf, The quasi-hadamard product of certain analytic functions, Applied Math. Letters 21 (11), 1184–1187, 2008.
- M. K. Aouf, R. M. El-Ashwah and S. M. El-Deeb, Certain classes of univalent functions with negative coefficients and n-starlike with respect to certain points, Math. Vesnik 62 (3), 215–226, 2010.
- H. E. Darwish, The quasi-hadamard product of certain starlike and convex functions, Applied Math. Letters 20 (6), 692–695, 2007.
- S. M. El-Deeb and B. M. El-Matary, Coefficients bounds of multivalent function connected with q-analogue of Salagean operator, Appli. Math. and Information Sci. 14 (6), 1057–1065, 2020.
- M. Govindaraj and S. Sivasubramanian, On a class of analytic functions related to conic domains involving q-calculus, Analysis Math. 43, 475–487, 2017; DOI: 10.1007/s10476-017-0206-5.
- M. Govindaraj, S. Sivasubramanian and G. Murugusundaramoorthy, Subclass of analytic functions in conic domains associated with symmetric q-derivative operator, J. of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences 44 (1-4), 35–56, 2019; DOI:10.32381/JCISS.2018.43.1-4.1.
- S. A. Halim, A. Janteng and M. Daruse, Coefficient properties for classes with negative coefficient and starlike with respect to other points, Proceeding of the 13th Math. Sci. Nat. Symposium, UUM, 2, 658–663, 2005.
- F. H. Jackson, On q-functions and a certain difference operator, Trans. Royal Soc. Edinburgh 46 (2), 253–281, 1909;
- F. H. Jackson, On q-definite integrals, Quart. J. Pure Appl. Math. 41, 193–203, 1910.
- V. Kumar, Hadamard product of certain starlike functions, J. Math. Analysis. Appli. 110 (2), 425–428, 1985.
- V. Kumar, Quasi-hadamard product of certain univalent functions, J. Math. Analysis. Appli. 126 (1), 70–77, 1987.
- K. Sakaguchi, On certain univalent mapping, J. Math. Soc. Japan. 11, 72–75, 1959.
- G. S. Salagean, Subclasses of univalent functions, Lecture Notes in Math. (Springer-Verlag) 1013, 362–372, 1983.
- H. M. Srivastava, Certain q-polynomial expansions for functions of several variables. I and II, IMA J. Appl. Math. 30, 205–209, 1983.
- H. M. Srivastava, Univalent functions, fractional calculus, and associated generalized hypergeometric functions, in univalent functions, fractional calculus, and their applications (H. M. Srivastava and S. Owa, Editors), Halsted Press (Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester), pp. 329–354, John Wiley and Sons, New York, Chichester, Brisbane and Toronto, 1989.
- H. M. Srivastava, Operators of basic (or q-) calculus and fractional q-calculus and their applications in geometric function theory of complex analysis, Iran J Sci Technol Trans Sci 44, 327–344, 2020.
- H. M. Srivastava and P. W. Karlsson, Multiple Gaussian hypergeometric series, Wiley, New York, 1985.
- T. V. Sudharsan, P. Balasubrahmananyam and K. G. Subramanian, On functions starlike with respect to symmetric and conjugate points, Taiwanese J. Math. 2, 57–68, 1998.