Title: Analytic Solvability of a Class of Symmetric Nonlinear Second Order Differential Equations
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-21-00020; Volume 4 / Issue 3 / Year 2022 (Special Issue), Pages 80-92
Document Type: Research Paper
aIEEE: 94086547, Kuala Lumpur, 59200, Malaysia
Received: 18 February 2021, Accepted: 25 September 2021, Published: 27 October 2021.
Corresponding Author: Rabha Waell Ibrahim (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Text: PDF
In this study, we introduce a solvability of special type of symmetric algebraic differential equations (SADEs) in virtue of geometric function theory by considering a symmetric differential operator. The analytic solutions of the SADEs are considered by utilizing the Caratheodory functions joining the subordination concept. A class of Caratheodory functions involving special functions gives the upper bound solution.
Keywords: Analytic function, Subordination, Univalent function, Open unit disk, Differential equationsReferences:
- E. J. Beggs and S. Majid, Quantum complex structures, Quantum Riemannian Geometry, Springer, Cham, 527–564, 2020.
- C. Fernando, P. Chartier, A. Escorihuela-Tomas and Y. Zhang, Compositions of pseudo-symmetric integrators with complex coefficients for the numerical integration of differential equations, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 113006, 1–19, 2020.
- G. G. Gary, Research questions on meromorphic functions and complex differential equations, Computational Methods and Function Theory 17 (2), 195–209, 2017.
- R. W. Ibrahim, Fractional algebraic nonlinear differential equations in a complex domain, Afrika Matematika 26 (3-4), 385–397, 2015.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, On a combination of fractional differential and integral operators associated with a class of normalized functions, AIMS Mathematics 6 (4), 4211–4226, 2021.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, On quantum hybrid fractional conformable differential and integral operators in a complex domain, RACEF-Naturales. Serie A. Matematicas 115 (1), 1–13, 2021.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, Entire solutions of a class of algebraic Briot-Bouquet differential equations utilizing majority concept, Advances in Difference Equations 1, 1–12, 2020.
- R. W. Ibrahim and M. Darus, New symmetric differential and integral operators defined in the complex domain, Symmetry 11 (7), 906, 2019.
- R. W. Ibrahim and M. Darus, On a new solution of fractional differential equation using complex transform in the unit disk, Mathematical and Computational Applications 19 (2), 152–160, 2014.
- R. W. Ibrahim, R. M. Elobaid and S. J. Obaiys, On the connection problem for Painleve differential equation in view of geometric function theory, Mathematics 8 (7), 1198, 2020.
- R. W. Ibrahim and J. M. Jahangiri, Boundary fractional differential equation in a complex domain, Boundary Value Problems 2014 (1), 1–11, 2014.
- Y. Masafumi, Monodromy of confluent hypergeometric system with two irregular singular points (Algebraic analytic methods in complex partial differential equations), Kyoto University Research Information Repository 2020, 129–136, 2017.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential subordinations: theory and applications, CRC Press, 2000.
- S. Norbert, Nevanlinna theory, normal families, and algebraic differential equations, Cham: Springer, 2017.
- W. Qiongyan, M. Liu and N. Li, On algebraic differential equations concerning the Riemann-zeta function and the Euler-gamma function, arXiv preprint arXiv:2005, 2020.
- S. Ruscheweyh, Convolutions in geometric function theory, Vol. 83, Gaetan Morin Editeur Ltee, 1982.
- G. Yongyi, X. Zheng and F. Meng, Painleve analysis and abundant meromorphic solutions of a class of nonlinear algebraic differential equations, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2019, 1–12, 2019.