Title: Generalized quantum Airy differential operator in a complex domain
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-21-00065; Volume 5 / Issue 3 / Year 2023, Pages 37-48
Document Type: Research Paper
aIEEE: 94086547, USA
Received: 14 November 2021, Accepted: 18 March 2022, Published: 22 June 2022.
Corresponding Author: Rabha Waell Ibrahim (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Text: PDF
In this work, we express a generalization of Airy functions in virtue of the q–calculus, in a complex domain. Based on this generalization, we formulate the Airy equation and study its behavior in view of the geometric function theory. This formula will be considered in some classes of analytic functions. In this investigation, we act the suggested q–Airy operator on the subclass of normalized analytic functions. Our method is given by the theory of subordination and superordination. Some examples will be illustrated in the sequel. Moreover, an application is formulated for finding the upper solution of a complex wave diffusive equation using the suggested q-operator.
Keywords: Fractional calculus, quantum calculus, analytic function, univalent function, subordination, open unit diskReferences:
- G. B. Airy, On the intensity of light in the neighbourhood of a caustic, Trans. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 6, 379–402, 1838.
- B. Carlson and D. B. Shaffer, Starlike and prestarlike hypergeometric functions, SIAM J. Math. Anal. 15 (4), 737–745, 1984.
- G. Dong and M. Liu, On certain subclass of Bazilevic functions, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 8 (1), 2007; Article ID: 12.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, On quantum hybrid fractional conformable differential and integral operators in a complex domain, Rev. R. Acad. Cienc. Exactas Fís. Nat. Ser. A Mat. RACSAM, 115, 2021; Article ID: 31.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, On a new linear operator formulated by Airy functions in the open unit disk, Adv. Difference Equ. 2021, 2021; Article ID: 366.
- R. W. Ibrahim and D. Baleanu, Generalized quantum integro-differential fractional operator with application of 2D-shallow water equation in a complex domain, Axioms 10 (4), 2021; Article ID: 342.
- R. W. Ibrahim and M. Darus, New classes of analytic functions involving generalized Noor integral operator, J. Inequal. Appl. 2008, 2008; Article ID: 390435.
- R. W. Ibrahim and M. Darus, On analytic functions associated with the Dziok-Srivastava linear operator and Srivastava-Owa fractional integral operator, Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 36 (3), 441–450, 2011.
- R. W. Ibrahim, R. M. Elobaid and S. J. Obaiys, A class of quantum Briot-Bouquet differential equations with complex coefficients, Mathematics 8 (5), 2020; Article ID: 794.
- R. W. Ibrahim, R. M. Elobaid and S. J. Obaiys, On subclasses of analytic functions based on a quantum symmetric conformable differential operator with application, Adv. Difference Equ. 2020, 2020; Article ID: 325.
- R. W. Ibrahim, S. B. Hadid and S. Momani, Generalized Briot-Bouquet differential equation by a quantum difference operator in a complex domain, Int. J. Dyn. Control 8 (3), 762–771, 2020.
- F. Jackson, q-form of Taylor’s theorem, Messenger Math. 38, 62–64, 1909.
- B. Jinho, K. Liechty and G. Schehr, On the joint distribution of the maximum and its position of the Airy2 process minus a parabola, J. Math. Phys. 53 (8), 2012; Article ID: 083303.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential subordinations: Theory and applications, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2000.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Subordinants of differential superordinations, Complex Variables, Theory Appl. 48 (10), 815–826, 2003.
- S. Owa and H. M. Srivastava, Univalent and starlike generalized hypergeometric functions, Canad. J. Math. 39 (5), 1057–1077, 1987.
- S. Ruscheweyh, Convolutions in geometric function theory, Les Presses De L’Universite De Montreal, Montreal, 1982.
- T. Shanmugam, S. Sivasubramanian and H. M. Srivastava, Differential sandwich theorems for certain subclasses of analytic functions involving multiplier transformations, Integral Transforms Spec. Funct. 17 (12), 889–899, 2006.
- S. K. Sharma and R. Jain, On some properties of generalized q-Mittag Leffler function, Math. AEterna 4 (6), 613–619, 2014.