Applications were made to the following databases for MTJPAM to be abstracted and indexed in:
- Indexed by ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (with ISSN: 2687-4814)
- Indexed by Google Scholar (See the journal’s profile)
- Zentralblatt MATH (zbMATH) Database (Inserted in the Watch List)
- MathSciNet Database – American Mathematical Society (AMS) (Considered for evaluation)
- KCI – Korean Journal Database – Web of Science Group (Considered for evaluation)
- Elsevier – Scopus Database (Considered for evaluation)
- Elsevier EI Database – Compendex (Considered for evaluation)
- EBSCO INSPEC (IET) Database (Considered for evaluation)
- DOAJ-Directory of Open Access Journals Database (Considered for evaluation)
The journal is currently archived in the National Library of Turkey which is ensuring the long-term preservation service.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
MTJPAM operates under the Creative Commons Attribution license in International Version 4 (CC BY 4.0)