Montes Taurus Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN: 2687-4814 | Period: (At least) 2 issues per year | Founded in: 2019
Founder & Editor-in-Chief:
Yilmaz Simsek, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Hari M. Srivastava, (University of Victoria, Canada)
Chandrashekar Adiga, (University of Mysore, India)
Mustafa Alkan, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Abdelmejid Bayad (Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne, France)
Hacène Belbachir, (RECITS Laboratory, USTHB, Algeria)
Junesang Choi, (Dongguk University, South Korea)
Fabrizio Colombo, (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
Rabha Waell Ibrahim, (Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam)
Satish Iyengar, (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
Taekyun Kim, (Kwangwoon University, South Korea)
Sören Kraußhar, (University of Erfurt, Germany)
Dmitry Kruchinin, (Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Russia)
Irem Kucukoglu, Publishing Editor, (Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Turkey)
Bruce Landman, (Augusta University, USA)
Qiu-Ming Luo, (Chongqing Normal University, China)
Branko Malešević, (University of Belgrade, Serbia)
Gradimir V. Milovanovic, (Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Serbia)
Khalida Inayat Noor, (COMSATS University, Pakistan)
Muhammad Aslam Noor, (COMSATS University, Pakistan)
Ortaç Öneş, Technical Editor, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Şükrü Özen, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Manuel López-Pellicer, (Royal Spanish Academy of Sciences, Spain)
Tibor K. Pogány, (University of Rijeka, Croatia)
Abdalah Rababah, (Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan)
Themistocles M. Rassias, (National Technical University of Athens, Greece)
Lothar Reichel, (Kent State University, USA)
Irene Maria Sabadini, (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
Michael Schlosser, (University of Vienna, Austria)
Plamen Simeonov, (University of Houston-Downtown, USA)
Burcin Simsek, (Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, USA)
Richard Tremblay, (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada)
*Sorted alphabetically by the last names of the editors.
Neslihan Kilar, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Damla Gun, (Akdeniz University, Turkey)
Editors’ Role in MTJPAM:
The role of Our Editors is to sustain and improve wherever possible the journal’s profile and reputation. Our Editors have final responsibility for the journal’s content. Our Editors should guarantee that the journal’s aims, scope and content respond to any changes of direction in the field of study to incorporate newly-emerging work. Our Editors will work closely with our publishing team to ensure that it is strategically improved having arranged in the line of market evolution. Not only Our Editors, but also Our Publishing Team will provide suggestions in this regard, based on your complementary expertise and sources of information.
Our Editors’s ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of Our Editors are given as follows:
- Our Editors should provide a supply of high-quality manuscripts to the MTJPAM in quantities which are able to sustain the publishing schedule of the journal. If insufficient manuscripts are being submitted, then Our Editors should discuss how to address this with our publishing team.
- Our Editors should provide that the subject matter of the manuscripts reflects any changes of direction in the field of study to incorporate newly-emerging works. This may require invitation of articles for potential publication in a new special issue.
- Our Editors should maintain their activities in accordance with generally accepted industry standards for integrity and objectivity and with the policies of the journal and the publisher. We further suggest that you refer the COPE Short Guide to Ethical Editing.
- Our Editors should always be in communications with our Publishing team for the scientific development of the journal. Mutual meetings should be held when necessary. At these meetings, our Editors should provide suggestions for strategic developments and research for the development of your journal.
- Our editors provide introductory information to their colleagues and other researchers and recommend them to access their contact addresses and published articles. That is, it is desirable that our editors help to be aware of MTJPAM in the international scientific arena.
- Associate Editors
- Section Editors
- Editorial Advisors
- Editorial Committee Members
- Guest editors
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Yilmaz SIMSEK
Address: Department of Mathematics Faculty of Science Akdeniz University TR-07058 Antalya, TURKEY.
Tel: +90 242 310 23 43