Title: Topological Indices of Dopamine
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-19-00011; Volume 2 / Issue 1 / Year 2020, Pages 63-68
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Aysun Yurttas Gunes a
aFaculty of Arts and Science Department of Mathematics Uludag University 16059 Bursa, TURKEY
Received: 12 December 2019, Accepted: 10 February 2020, Available online: 9 May 2020.
Corresponding Author: Aysun Yurttas Gunes (Email address: email@example.com)
Full Text: PDF
In the last seven decades, there has been an increasing interest in topological graph indices due to their practical applications in many areas of science including chemistry, pharmacology, physics and biology. These indices are mathematical formulae which help one to calculate some number which predicts some physical or chemical properties of the chemical molecules under investigation. In this paper, we investigate some topological graph indices in relation with the organic chemical compound called dopamine which plays an important role in brain and body.
Keywords: Graph, dopamine, Zagreb indices, topological indicesReferences:
- S. Fahn, The history of dopamine and levodopa in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Movement Disorders 23 (3), 497–508, 2008.
- F. M Benes, Carlsson and the discovery of dopamine, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences 22 (1), 46–47, 2001.
- I. Gutman, N. Trinajstic, Graph theory and molecular orbitals III. Total π-electron energy of alternant hydrocarbons, Chem. Phys. Lett. 17, 535-538, 1972.
- H. Aram, N. Dehgardi, Reformulated F-index of graph operations, Commun. Comb. Optim. 2, 87-98, 2017.
- K. C. Das, N. Akgunes, M. Togan, A. Yurttas, I. N. Cangul, A. S. Cevik, On the first Zagreb index and multiplicative Zagreb coindices of graphs, Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii Ovidius Constanta 24 (1), 153-176, 2016.
- K. C. Das, A. Yurttas, M. Togan, I. N. Cangul, A. S. Cevik, The multiplicative Zagreb indices of graph operations, Journal of Inequalities and Applications 90, 2013.
- P. S. Ranjini, V. Lokesha, A. Usha, Relation between phenylene and hexagonal squeeze using harmonic index, Int. J. of Graph Theory 1, 116-121, 2013.
- B. Furtula, I. Gutman, A Forgotten Topological Index, J. Math. Chem. 53 (4), 1184-1190, 2015.
- L. Zhong, The harmonic index on graphs, Applied Mathematics Letters 25, 561-566, 2012.
- A. Milićević, S. Nikolić, N. Trinajstić, On reformulated Zagreb indices, Mol. Divers. 8, 393–399, 2004.
- I. Gutman, N. Trinajstic, Graph Theory and Molecular Orbitals. Total pi electron energy of alternant hydrocarbons, Chem. Phys. Lett. 17, 535-538, 1972.
- V. R. Kulli, On K Banhatti indices of graphs, J. Comput. Math. Sci. 7, 213–218, 2016.
- B. Furtula, A. Graovac, D. Vukicevic, Augmented Zagreb Index, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 48, 370-380, 2010.