Title: Topological Indices of Collagen
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-19-00013; Volume 2 / Issue 1 / Year 2020, Pages 81-86
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Muge Togan a
aFaculty of Arts and Science Department of Mathematics Uludag University 16059 Bursa, TURKEY
Received: 15 December 2019, Accepted: 26 March 2020, Available online: 9 May 2020.
Corresponding Author: Muge Togan (Email address: email@example.com)
Full Text: PDF
Topological graph indices have been used in calculation of several chemical and physical properties of some molecular structures in QSAR and QSPR studies. The first example is the Wiener index which was used in determining the boiling points of the isomers of alkanes in 1947. Since then, a large number of topological graph indices are used to determine several properties of chemical molecules. In this paper, several topological graph indices are calculated for one of the important chemical substance class called collagen having extreme importance in the movement of body parts.
Keywords: Graph, collagen, Zagreb indices, topological indicesReferences:
- I. Gutman, N. Trinajstić, Graph theory and molecular orbitals III. Total π-electron energy of alternant hydrocarbons, Chem. Phys. Lett. 17, 535-538, 1972.
- K.C. Das, N. Akgunes, M. Togan, A. Yurttas, I.N. Cangul, A.S. Cevik, On the first Zagreb index and multiplicative Zagreb coindices of graphs, Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii Ovidius Constanta 24 (1), 153-176, 2016.
- K.C. Das, A. Yurttas, M. Togan, I.N. Cangul, A.S. Cevik, The multiplicative Zagreb indices of graph operations, Journal of Inequalities and Applications 90, 2013.
- P.S. Ranjini, V. Lokesha, A. Usha, Relation between phenylene and hexagonal squeeze using harmonic index, Int J Graph Theory 1, 116-121, 2013.
- B. Furtula, I.A. Gutman, Forgotten Topological Index, J. Math. Chem. 53 (4), 1184-1190, 2015.
- L. Zhong, The harmonic index on graphs, Applied Mathematics Letters 25, 561-566, 2012.
- A. Milicević, S. Nikolić, N. Trinajstić, On reformulated Zagreb indices, Mol. Divers. 8, 393–399, 2004.
- H. Aram, N. Dehgardi, Reformulated F-index of graph operations, Commun. Comb. Optim. 2, 87-98, 2017.
- V.R. Kulli, On K Banhatti indices of graphs, J. Comput. Math. Sci. 7, 213–218, 2016.
- B. Furtula, A. Graovac, D. Vukicević, Augmented Zagreb Index, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 48, 370-380, 2010.