Title: SOME ALGEBRAIC PROPERTIES OVER THE GENERALIZED GENERAL PRODUCT OBTAINED BY MONOIDS AND GROUPS
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-19-00003; Volume 1 / Issue 1 / Year 2019, Pages 96-106
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Suha A. Wazzan a
aDepartment of Mathematics, KAU King Abdulaziz University, Science Faculty, Girls Campus, 21589, Jeddah-Saudi Arabia
Received: 9 July 2019, Accepted: 4 September 2019, Available online: 28 November 2019.
Corresponding Author: Suha A. Wazzan (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Text: PDF
Suppose A and B be arbitrary monoids. In , it has been recently defined a new consequence of the general product A⊕B δ⋈ψ B⊕A under the name of the generalized general product, and then has been given a presentation for it. In this paper we give some algebraic properties of the generalized general product obtained by some certain monoids and groups.
Keywords: General product, Left cancellative monoids, Bands, Equidivisible, OrthodoxReferences:
- G. Baumslag, Wreath products and finitely presented groups, Math. Z. 75, 22-28, 1961.
- A.S. Cevik, S.A. Wazzan, F. Ates, The generalized of general products of monoids. (In review).
- N.D. Gilbert, S. Wazzan, Zappa-Szép products of bands and groups, Semigroup Forum 77, 438-207, 2008.
- J.B. Hickey, M.V. Lawson, Unit regular monoids, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 127A, 127-144, 1997.
- J.M. Howie, Fundamentals of semigroups theory, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1995.
- J.M. Howie, N. Ruskuk, Construction and presentations for monoids, Comm. in Alg. 22 (15), 6209-6224, 1994.
- M. Kunzo, Zappa Products, Acta Math. Hung. 41, 225-239, 1983.
- T.G. Lavers, Presentations of general products of monoids, Journal of Algebra 204, 733-741, 1998.
- M.V. Lawson, Inverse semigroups : The theory of partial symmetries, World Scientific, 1998.
- M.V. Lawson, A correspondence between a class of monoids and self-similar group actions I, Semigroup Forum 76, 489-517, 2008.
- M.V. Lawson, A correspondence between a class of monoids and self-similar group actions II, Inter.J. Algeb. Comp. 25 (04), 633-668, 2015.
- R.B. McFadden, Unit-regular orthodox semigroups, Glasgow Math. J. 25, 229-40, 1984.
- J.D.P. Meldrum, Wreath products of groups and semigroups, Longman, Harlow, 1995.
- V. Nekrashevych, Self-similar groups, 117, American Mathematical Soc., 2005.
- S. Oguz, E.G. Karpuz, Some semigroup classes and congruences on Bruck-Reilly and generalized Bruck-Reilly ⋆-extensions of monoids, Asian-European J. Math. 8 (4), 1550075 (11pages), 2015.
- N.U. Ozalan, A.S. Cevik, E.G. Karpuz, A new semigroup obtained via known ones, Asian-European J. Math. 13 (1), 2040008 (13 pages), 2020.
- J. Szép, On factorisable, not simple groups, Acta Univ. Szeged. Sect. Sci. Math. 13, 239-241, 1950.
- G. Zappa, Sulla construzione dei gruppi prodotto di due sottogruppi permutabili tra loro, Atti Secondo Congresso Un. Mat. Ital. Bologna, 119-125, 1940.