Title: SK Indices of Graph Operator S(G) and R(G) on few Nanostructures
Montes Taurus J. Pure Appl. Math. / ISSN: 2687-4814
Article ID: MTJPAM-D-20-00012; Volume 2 / Issue 2 / Year 2020, Pages 38-44
Document Type: Research Paper
Author(s): Harisha a , Poojakulangara Sankara Warrier Ranjini b , Veerabhadraiah Lokesha c
aGovt. PU College,Doddaballapur, Bangaluru Rural (D)
bDepartment of Mathematics,Don Boscco Institute Of Technology, Kumbalagudu, Bangaluru-56
cDepartment of Mathematics, Vijaya nagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Jnana Sagara Campus, Bellari-583105, Karnataka, India
Received: 7 May 2020, Accepted: 4 September 2020, Available online: 23 September 2020.
Corresponding Author: Veerabhadraiah Lokesha (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Text: PDF
In chemical graph theory the connectivity indices are applied to measure the chemical characteristics of compounds. In this paper, we compute the SK Indices of chemical structure graph operator subdivision graph S(G) and semi total point graph R(G) on certain important chemical structures like tetracenic nanotubes and tetracenic nanotori.
Keywords: Graph Operators, Topological Indices, NanotubesReferences:
- K.C. Das, A. Yurttas, M. Togan, I.N. Cangul and A.S. Cevik, The multiplicative Zagreb indices of graph operations, J. Inequal. Appl. 90, 1-14, 2013.
- B. Furtula, I. Gutman and M. Dehmer, On structure-sensitivity of degree-based topological indices, Appl. Math. Comp. 219, 8973-8978, 2013.
- I. Gutmann, Degree based topological indices, Croat. chem. Acta. 86, 351-361, 2013.
- V. Lokesha, R. Shruti, P.S. Ranjini and A.Cevik, On certain topological indices of nanostructures using Q(G) and R(G) operators, Communications: A1 Mathematics and Statistics 67, 178-187, 2018.
- V. Lokesha, Sushmitha Jain, T. Deepika and K.M. Devendraiah, Some computational aspects of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon, General Mathematics 25, 175-190, 2017.
- V. Lokesha, A. Usha, P.S. Ranjini and K.M. Devendraiah, Topological indices on model grpah structure of Alveoli in human lungs, Proc. Jang. Mathematical society 18(4), 435-453, 2015.
- V. Lokesha and K. Zeba Yasmeen, SK indices, forgotten topological indices and hyper zagreb index of Q operator of carbon nanocone, TWMS J. App. and Eng. Math. 9(3), 675-680, 2019.
- V. Lokesha, M. Manjunath and K.M. Devendraiah, Adriatic indices and sanskruti index envisage of carbon nanocone, TWMS J. App. and Eng. Math.9(4), 830-837, 2019.
- P.S. Ranjini, V. Lokesha and I.N. Cangul, On the Zagreb indices of the line graphs of the subdivision graphs, Appl Math Comp. 218, 699-702, 2011.
- P.S. Ranjini and V. Lokesha, Smarandache-Zagreb Index on Three Graph Operators, Int. J. math. combin. 3, 1-10, 2010.
- E. Sampathkumar and S.B. Chikkodimath, Semitotal graphs of a graph-III, J. Kar. Univ. Sci. 18, 274-280, 1973.
- V.S. Shigehalli and R. Kanabur, Computing degree-based topological indices of polyhex nanotubes , J. Math. Nanosci. 6(1), 47-55, 2015.
- V.S. Shigehalli and R. Kanabur, New version of degree-based topological indices of certain nanotube, J. Math. Nanosci. 6(1), 27-40, 2016.
- G.H. Shirdel, H. Rezapour and A.M. Sayadi, The Hyper-Zagreb Index of Graph Operations, Iranian J. of Mathematical chem. 4(2), 213-220, 2013.